- Volcon Inc (NASDAQ:VLCN) has launched an all-electric Volcon Stag utility vehicle. The company has opened pre-orders for the vehicle.
- The Stag has 1,550 lbs of payload and 2,000 lbs of max towing capacity (with towing mode selected).
- Stag’s peak power is measured at 125 hp with a torque of 265 lb-ft. Including the optional paddle shifters with overboost mode, the Stag’s electric power plant will produce an output exceeding 140 hp.
- Also Read: Volcon To Distribute Electric Motorcycles Focused On Young Riders
- The Stag’s 7.2 kW onboard charger will allow the vehicle to be charged in less than 6 hours when using Level 2 charging.
- Volcon expects to begin delivering the Stag to dealers for customer purchase in Summer 2023, with a starting price of $39,999.
- Related: Volcon Ramps Up Dealership Expansion
- Price Action: VLCN shares are trading lower by 9.24% at $1.67 on the last check Friday.
- Photo Via Company
Tesla Vehicle For Under $15,000? Not Yet, But This State Has Incentives To Get The Price Under $20,000
Electric vehicles in the United States qualify for federal credits, state credits and other credits that can knock the starting price down to make them in line with traditional automobiles.