- Toyota Motor Corp (NYSE:TM) said its North America business (TMNA) reported U.S. sales in June 2022 of 170,155 vehicles, a 17.9% decrease on a volume basis and down 21.1% on daily selling rate (DSR) basis Y/Y.
- Sales of electrified vehicles totaled 39,965, representing 23.5% of total monthly sales.
- On a volume basis, the Toyota division’s June sales dropped 18.3% to 147,495 vehicles, and Lexus decreased 15.2% to 22,660 units.
- The company’s first-half 2022 sales fell 19.1% on a volume basis Y/Y to 1.04 million vehicles.
- Related: Toyota Cuts July Production Citing Parts Shortage
- “Despite the ongoing inventory challenges, so far this year, we launched a number of highly anticipated new products, including the Toyota battery electric bZ4X, Tundra, hybrid Tundra, and the Lexus LX, while continuing to closely focus on taking care of our customers,” said Jack Hollis, EVP, Sales, TMNA.
- Price Action: TM shares are trading higher by 0.091% at $154.31 on the last check Friday.
- Photo Via Company
Tesla Semi Scores EPA Approval, And This Soda Company Has First Dibs On Deliveries
Tesla Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) first revealed its all-electric semi in 2019.