- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:SRPT) shared new functional data across multiple studies from the SRP-9001 (delandistrogene moxeparvovec) program for Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- SRP-9001 is an investigational gene therapy under development in partnership with Roche Holdings AG (OTC:RHHBY).
- Results from Cohort 1 demonstrated a 3.8-point improvement and 3.2-point improvement on the Duchenne functional scale 52 weeks after treatment compared to a propensity-score weighted external control.
- Related: Sarepta Therapeutics’ Shares Plummet Following FDA’s Clinical Hold On MOMENTUM Study.
- Additionally, across multiple new analyses, SRP-9001 treated patients showed statistically significant and clinically meaningful benefits versus propensity-matched external controls.
- After four years, SRP-9001-treated participants had a positive mean 7.0-point difference on the Duchenne functional scale compared to baseline.
- The safety and tolerability profile of SRP-9001 is similar to past reports. The most common treatment-related adverse event was vomiting. Increases in liver enzymes were transient and responsive to steroids.
- In Study 9001-103, there was one new serious adverse event of myocarditis in Cohort 2, resolved after one month.
- Price Action: SRPT shares are down 1.98% at $74.24 during the market session on the last check Wednesday.
Cryptocurrency Cosmos Hub’s Price Increases More Than 5% Within 24 hours
Cosmos Hub's (CRYPTO: ATOM) price has increased 5.55% over the past 24 hours to $11.87. Over the past week, ATOM has experienced an uptick of over 13.0%, moving from $10.45 to its current price. As it stands right now, the coin's all-time high is $44.45.