- nVent Electric PLC (NYSE:NVT) has made a new strategic investment in Iceotope Technologies Ltd. and plans for greater collaboration through a strategic alliance agreement. The financial terms were not disclosed.
- Iceotope’s precise immersion cooling solutions will be further integrated with nVent’s suite of accessories, power distribution, and advanced liquid cooling products, building upon nVent’s recent collaboration with Iceotope.
- The enhanced collaboration will offer cooling solutions for data center, edge, and computing applications.
- “I’m excited that nVent and Iceotope are deepening their collaboration to deliver innovative cooling solutions for data centers that are more sustainable,” commented nVent President of Enclosures Joe Ruzynski.
- Price Action: NVT shares are trading lower by 1.13% at $30.60 on the last check Wednesday.
CVR Energy Q3 Adj. EPS $1.90 Misses $1.93 Estimate, Sales $2.70B Beat $2.42B Estimate
CVR Energy (NYSE:CVI) reported quarterly earnings of $1.90 per share which missed the analyst consensus estimate of $1.93 by 1.55 percent. This is a 891.67 percent increase over losses of $(0.24) per share from the same