A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bullish stance on Digital Realty Trust.
Looking at options history for Digital Realty Trust (NYSE:DLR) we detected 10 strange trades.
If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 70% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 30% with bearish.
From the overall spotted trades, 6 are puts, for a total amount of $421,198 and 4, calls, for a total amount of $179,742.
What’s The Price Target?
Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $45.0 to $95.0 for Digital Realty Trust over the last 3 months.
Volume & Open Interest Development
Looking at the volume and open interest is an insightful way to conduct due diligence on a stock.
This data can help you track the liquidity and interest for Digital Realty Trust’s options for a given strike price.
Below, we can observe the evolution of the volume and open interest of calls and puts, respectively, for all of Digital Realty Trust’s whale activity within a strike price range from $45.0 to $95.0 in the last 30 days.
Digital Realty Trust Option Volume And Open Interest Over Last 30 Days
Biggest Options Spotted:
|Symbol||PUT/CALL||Trade Type||Sentiment||Exp. Date||Strike Price||Total Trade Price||Open Interest||Volume|
Where Is Digital Realty Trust Standing Right Now?
- With a volume of 1,759,199, the price of DLR is down -3.74% at $87.05.
- RSI indicators hint that the underlying stock may be approaching oversold.
- Next earnings are expected to be released in 64 days.
What The Experts Say On Digital Realty Trust:
- Citigroup has decided to maintain their Buy rating on Digital Realty Trust, which currently sits at a price target of $114.
- Barclays has decided to maintain their Underweight rating on Digital Realty Trust, which currently sits at a price target of $80.
- Credit Suisse has decided to maintain their Underperform rating on Digital Realty Trust, which currently sits at a price target of $81.
Options are a riskier asset compared to just trading the stock, but they have higher profit potential. Serious options traders manage this risk by educating themselves daily, scaling in and out of trades, following more than one indicator, and following the markets closely.
If you want to stay updated on the latest options trades for Digital Realty Trust, Benzinga Pro gives you real-time options trades alerts.