With US stock futures trading higher this morning on Wednesday ahead of earnings reports from several big companies, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA) to report quarterly loss at $0.16 per share on revenue of $17.55 billion before the opening bell. Boeing shares rose 1.3% to $157.95 in after-hours trading.
- Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOGL) reported downbeat earnings for its second quarter on Tuesday. However, revenue for the company’s Search and Other segment was $40.7 billion, up 13.7% year-over-year. Alphabet shares surged 5% to $110.25 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY) to have earned $1.82 per share on revenue of $11.45 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. Bristol-Myers Squibb shares fell 0.6% to $73.22 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) reported weaker-than-expected results for its fourth quarter on Tuesday. However, the company issued an upbeat sales outlook for the fiscal year. Microsoft shares gained 4% to $261.95 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Meta Platforms, Inc. (NASDAQ:META) to report quarterly earnings at $2.61 per share on revenue of $28.97 billion after the closing bell. Meta Platforms shares rose 2.5% to $163.20 in pre-market trading.
- Visa Inc (NYSE:V) reported better-than-expected results for its fiscal third-quarter on Tuesday. Visa shares, however, fell 0.2% to $212.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- After the closing bell, Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) is projected to post quarterly earnings at $0.45 per share on revenue of $34.32 billion. Ford shares gained 1.6% to $12.74 in after-hours trading.