- Leap Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:LPTX) announced BeiGene Ltd’s (NASDAQ:BGNE) option under the Exclusive Option, and License Agreement granting rights in certain Asian territories to DKN-01 has expired.
- The companies announced an option agreement in January 2020 for DKN-01 in Asia (excluding Japan), Australia, and New Zealand.
- Leap and BeiGene will continue collaborating on Part C of the DisTinGuish trial, a randomized controlled trial of DKN-01 combined with BeiGene’s tislelizumab and chemotherapy in first-line gastric cancer patients, as a clinical collaboration with BeiGene supplying tislelizumab.
- Enrollment in the 160-patient study is expected to be completed in late 2023.
- Related: Leap Therapeutics Says DKN-01 Combo Regime Show Compelling Efficacy In Gastric Cancer Patients.
- “With global rights to DKN-01 and a cash runway that was enhanced into mid-2025 by our recent acquisition of Flame Biosciences, we will look to identify a new strategic partner as we generate new clinical data from our ongoing studies in first-line gastric cancer patients, second-line colorectal cancer patients, and an investigator-sponsored study in endometrial cancer patients,” said Douglas E. Onsi, President & CEO of Leap.
- Earlier this month, Leap Therapeutics agreed to acquire Flame Biosciences Inc, a privately-held biotechnology company, in an all-stock transaction.
- Price Action: LPTX shares are down 13.2% at $0.38 on the last check Friday.
What Does LendingClub’s Debt Look Like?
Over the past three months, shares of LendingClub Inc. (NYSE:LC) moved higher by 1.28%. When understanding a companies price change over a time period like 3 months, it could be helpful to look at its financials.