- AgroFresh Solutions Inc (NASDAQ:AGFS) has expanded its SmartFresh Inbox in California with the California Department of Pesticide Regulation’s (CDPR) approval for new crops.
- SmartFresh InBox offers protection in a small, portable sachet, expanding the availability of SmartFresh technology for growers, packers, and retailers.
- SmartFresh (1-MCP) ethylene management technology delays the ripening process and helps maintain post-harvest produce quality and freshness.
- “In the fight against food loss and waste, it is essential to make better solutions more accessible to our customers,” said chief commercial officer Michael Hamby.
- Price Action: AGFS shares are trading flat at $1.68 on the last check Wednesday.
If You Invested $1,000 In Tesla Stock After Elon Musk Appeared On ‘The Simpsons,’ Here’s How Much You’d Have Today
Since 1989, “The Simpsons” has been one of the biggest animated comedies around the world. The series has provided endless references to pop culture and current world events.