- AgroFresh Solutions Inc (NASDAQ:AGFS) has expanded its SmartFresh Inbox in California with the California Department of Pesticide Regulation’s (CDPR) approval for new crops.
- SmartFresh InBox offers protection in a small, portable sachet, expanding the availability of SmartFresh technology for growers, packers, and retailers.
- SmartFresh (1-MCP) ethylene management technology delays the ripening process and helps maintain post-harvest produce quality and freshness.
- “In the fight against food loss and waste, it is essential to make better solutions more accessible to our customers,” said chief commercial officer Michael Hamby.
- Price Action: AGFS shares are trading flat at $1.68 on the last check Wednesday.
Holley Clocks 7% Top-Line Decline In Q2; Warns On Supply Chain & Inventory Issues
Holley Inc. (NYSE:HLLY) reported a second-quarter FY22 sales decline of 7.1% year-on-year, to $179.42 million, missing the consensus of $187.99 million.…