- Pear Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:PEAR) is engaged in a process to explore strategic alternatives.
- The company has engaged MTS Health Partners, L.P., to act as its exclusive financial advisor to assist in evaluating potential alternatives.
- Pear is exploring the potential for an acquisition, company sale, merger, divestiture of assets, licensing, or other strategic transactions and/or seeking additional financing as part of its process.
- If the company cannot complete a transaction, it may be required to seek a reorganization, liquidation, or other restructuring.
- Last month, Pear Therapeutics expanded its collaboration with BrightView Health, an addiction treatment provider offering evidence-based, outpatient treatment programs.
- This initiative is designed to provide access to reSET and reSET-O.
- reSET is intended to provide cognitive behavioral therapy as an adjunct to a contingency management system. It is used as a monotherapy for adult patients with substance use disorder.
- reSET-O is used with buprenorphine-based medication-assisted treatment for patients 18 or older with opioid use disorder.
- Price Action: PEAR shares are down 18.48% at $0.4835 on the last check Friday.
- Photo Via Company
Tiziana Life Sciences Announces Grant Received By The Brigham And Women’s Hospital To Explore The Use Of Intranasal anti-CD3 mAb In Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Tiziana Life Sciences Ltd.(NASDAQ:TLSA) ("Tiziana" or the "Company"), a biotechnology company developing breakthrough immunomodulation therapies via novel routes of drug delivery, today announces that