- Payments platform provider Paysafe Ltd (NYSE:PSFE) said it is entering the new Kansas online sports-betting market.
- The move will see Paysafe supporting multiple online sportsbooks in the state with players’ credit and debit card deposits plus ACH payments.
- The company’s marketing technology and services provider, Income Access, is already powering the affiliate marketing programs of several Kansas iGaming brands.
- Kansas is the twenty-third U.S. state or jurisdiction where Paysafe has a presence supporting operators with payments.
- In Kansas, Caesars Entertainment, Inc.(NASDAQ:CZR), DraftKings Inc (NASDAQ:DKNG), and PointsBet have extended their longstanding payment partnerships with Paysafe.
- The three operators’ Kansas online sportsbooks have plugged into Paysafe’s payment gateway to support online credit and debit card deposits.
- Price Action: PSFE shares closed lower by 2.04% at $1.44 on Friday.
Neenah Outlines Operational Changes Aimed At Accelerating Growth, Strengthening Margins, Creating Value For Customers, Shareholders
Neenah, Inc. (NYSE:NP), a leading global manufacturer of specialty materials focused on filtration media, specialty coatings, engineered materials and imaging & packaging, today announced a number of operational