Cathie Wood’s ARK Innovation ETF (NYSE:ARKK) is down roughly 63% year-to-date, compared to the NASDAQ which is down at least 29% year-to-date and the S&P 500 down over 16% year-to-date.
After the Federal Reserve began raising interest rates on March 16, the ARK Innovation ETF experienced a brief rally that was short lasting, reaching a new low of $32.51 per share on Nov. 9, 2022.
Wood’s strategy revolves around delivering long-term capital appreciation by investing in the leaders and beneficiaries of disruptive innovation, which tends to work better in lower interest rates and cooler inflationary environments.
Also Read: Cathie Wood Buys $1.4M Of GBTC — Even As World’s Largest Bitcoin Fund Faces Pressure From Genesis Fallout
Benzinga decided to delve into Wood’s third quarter 13F filings to reveal which stocks received the biggest increase in stake as well as finding some of her new holdings.
What Did Wood’s Increase Her Stake The Most In?
- Adobe (NASDAQ:ADBE) increased its stake by 5,909% to 22,654 shares.
- Rocket Lab USA (NASDAQ:RKLB) increased its stake by 3,935% to 864,987 shares.
- Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) increased its stake by 1,752% to 66,482 shares.
- Shopify (NYSE:SHOP) increased its stake by over 1,098% to 14,532,528 shares.
- ATAI Life Sciences (NASDAQ:ATAI) increased its stake by 279% to over 6.1 million shares.
Some Of Wood’s Newest Holdings
- Moderna (NASDAQ:MRNA) stake is worth 163,592 shares
- Guardant Health (NASDAQ:GH) stake is worth 542,113 shares.
- Senti Biosciences (NASDAQ:SNTI) stake is worth over 2 million shares.
- In the second quarter, Wood owned 103,331 call contracts and 300,000 shares worth of warrants in SomaLogic (NASDAQ:SLGC), some of which were exercised during the third quarter, now owning over 11 million shares.
These stocks can be found in the following exchange traded funds (ETFs):