Editor’s note: This story has been corrected to reflect that Jeff Wang is the founder of Rocketfuel Crypto. The story previously misidentified Wang as working at another firm.
Robert Kiyosaki — the author of bestselling financial education book “Rich Dad Poor Dad” — shared the personal picks of his cryptocurrency expert.
What Happened: In a recent email sent to his mailing list subscribers, Kiyosaki reported five of the cryptocurrency portfolio picks of his crypto expert Jeff Wang, the founder of Rocketfuel Crypto.
He explained that Wang and his team were among the first shareholders in Snap Inc (NYSE:SNAP), helped build Uber Technologies (NYSE:UBER), Airbnb Inc (NASDAQ:ABNB) and Lyft Inc. (NASDAQ:LYFT) stocks and are now investing in crypto.
See Also: BEST ROBERT KIYOSAKI BOOKS
Wang’s picks include:
1. Chiliz (CRYPTO: CHZ), a sports blockchain platform, is up 250% since he bought it
2. Polygon (CRYPTO: MATIC) is up 100% and a sidechain of Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH)
3. Yearn.Finance (CRYPTO: YFI) is up 1,000%
4. Synthetix Network Token (CRYPTO: SNX) is up 300%
5. Mirror Protocol (CRYPTO: MIR) is up 700%.
The returns were purportedly generated in six months or less and those are the profits estimated after the crypto market crash.
Photo by Possessed Photography on Unsplash.