- ABVC BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:ABVC) rose 333.9% to $11.02 in pre-market trading. ABVC Biopharma’s S-3 showed registration for $50 million mixed securities shelf offering.
- Mountain Crest Acquisition Corp. II (NASDAQ:BTTX) rose 114.5% to $19.95 in pre-market trading. Better Therapeutics, Inc reported the completion of its business combination with Mountain Crest Acquisition Corp II.
- Zosano Pharma Corporation (NASDAQ:ZSAN) shares rose 35.6% to $0.82 in pre-market trading. The company, on Friday, announced it received full data tables from its pharmacokinetic study and submitted a briefing package to the FDA.
- Ophazyme A/S (NASDAQ:ORPH) shares rose 31.8% to $5.13 in pre-market trading after the company issued a regulatory update following Type A meeting with the FDA on arimoclomol in Niemann-Pick disease type C.
- DBV Technologies S.A. (NASDAQ:DBVT) rose 17.2% to $3.55 in pre-market trading. DBV Technologies will highlight new long-term data from REALISE trial at American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) Annual Scientific Meeting.
- Archer Aviation Inc. (NYSE:ACHR) rose 12.8% to $6.43 in pre-market trading. Archer Aviation is expected to release its Q3 financial results on Thursday, November 11, 2021.
- Volta Inc. (NYSE:VLTA) rose 12.7% to $9.17 in pre-market trading after jumping 10% on Friday.
- ION Geophysical Corporation (NYSE:IO) shares rose 12.7% to $2.22 in pre-market trading. ION recently announced preliminary Q3 revenues of $44 to $45 million.
- Muscle Maker, Inc. (NASDAQ:GRIL) rose 11.7% to $1.24 in pre-market trading.
- Salem Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SALM) rose 11.2% to $4.18 in pre-market trading after dropping over 10% on Friday.
- IonQ, Inc. (NYSE:IONQ) rose 10.9% to $16.68 in pre-market trading. IonQ is expected to release its Q3 financial results on Monday, November 15th, 2021.
- Valneva SE (NASDAQ:VALN) rose 10.9% to $49.45 in pre-market trading after the company reported full exercise of underwriters’ option to purchase additional ADSs, bringing gross proceeds of global offering to around $102.0 million.
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES Inc. (NASDAQ:GFS) rose 10.6% to $53.88 in pre-market trading after gaining 5% on Friday. The company, last week, priced its IPO at $47 per share.
- Switchback II Corporation. (NYSE:SWBK) rose 9.2% to $10.95 in pre-market trading.
- Meten Holding Group Ltd. (NASDAQ:METX) rose 8.4% to $0.67 in pre-market trading. Meten Holding on Thursday announced a strategic partnership with AGM Group Holdings for blockchain and cryptocurrency mining business.
- Microvast Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVST) rose 8.2% to $9.16 in pre-market trading.
- Ocugen, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCGN) rose 7.6% to $12.74 in pre-market trading after climbing 13% on Friday.
- E-Home Household Service Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:EJH) shares rose 7.4% to $2.90 in pre-market trading.
- Harley-Davidson, Inc. (NYSE:HOG) rose 7.2% to $39.12 in pre-market trading. Harley-Davidson, last week, reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and motorcycle sales results.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
- Laureate Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAUR) fell 42.3% to $9.99 in pre-market trading after gaining 3% on Friday. Laureate Education is expected to release results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021, on Thursday, November 4, 2021.
- Bit Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ:BTBT) shares fell 14.5% to $12.18 in pre-market trading after jumping around 42% on Friday.
- Retail Value Inc. (NYSE:RVI) shares fell 10.1% to $5.63 in pre-market trading after gaining over 22% on Friday.
- Huadi International Group Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:HUDI) shares fell 9.2% to $15.70 in pre-market trading after dipping 39% on Friday.
- Guardforce AI Co., Limited (NASDAQ:GFAI) fell 6.6% to $2.85 in pre-market trading. Guardforce shares jumped 26% on Friday after the company announced it has engaged MZ Group, an investor relations company, to ‘ lead a comprehensive strategic investor relations and financial communications program.’
- AirSculpt Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRS) fell 6.3% to $14.89 in pre-market trading. AirSculpt Technologies jumped around 45% on Friday after the company priced its IPO at $11 per share.
- Digital Brands Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:DBGI) fell 5.3% to $3.93 in pre-market trading after climbing 9% on Friday.
- trivago N.V. (NASDAQ:TRVG) fell 5.3% to $2.50 in pre-market trading.
- NIO Inc. (NYSE:NIO) fell 4.2% to $37.77 in pre-market trading after the company reported delivery of 3,667 vehicles in October 2021, a decrease of 27.5% year-over-year.